New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat
    The doggy seat I have read about is total d-i-y job, where a sheet of wood is cut to the same shape as fits snugly from seat back to door and dashboard. This shape is then cut in two and joined with hinges to allow for easier storage and the end that sits against the dashboard has a hinged leg that swings down for support. Then it is fit the doggy seat belt and spread out the smelly dog blanket for the dog to lay on. It just sounds a bit big and hard to store easily ( perhaps bungee strapped to the back of the seats? ) and also it seems a bit hard for the poor dog to travel on – I am after a more “deluxe” version for my pampered pup, but am stuck for ideas at the moment……

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat
    The doggy seat I have read about is total d-i-y job, where a sheet of wood is cut to the same shape as fits snugly from seat back to door and dashboard. This shape is then cut in two and joined with hinges to allow for easier storage and the end that sits against the dashboard has a hinged leg that swings down for support. Then it is fit the doggy seat belt and spread out the smelly dog blanket for the dog to lay on. It just sounds a bit big and hard to store easily ( perhaps bungee strapped to the back of the seats? ) and also it seems a bit hard for the poor dog to travel on – I am after a more “deluxe” version for my pampered pup, but am stuck for ideas at the moment……

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Doggy Seat

Andy P
    Participant

Aha – finally got the photo
    OK, so I have finally gotten the photo of my pampered pup uploaded onto the web site. I shall be posting further questions in the relevant areas later, as I have found at last a nice transit ready for conversion and shall be looking at it within the next week. Thanks to all for your help so far…

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

OK, so I have finally gotten the photo of my pampered pup uploaded onto the web site. I shall be posting further questions in the relevant areas later, as I have found at last a nice transit ready for conversion and shall be looking at it within the next week. Thanks to all for your help so far…

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

Andy P

Andy P
    Participant

Andy P

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.