New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

1. £200
    2. Calais to

1. £200

2. Calais to Montpellier is 640 miles.

It seems a Petrol 2.8 does 18mpg. So 640 div 18 = 35 gallons, = 158 liters
    158 @ £1.3 = £205

A diesel engine does around 30mpg. So 640 div 30 = 22 gallons, = 99 liters
    99 @ £1.4 = £139

Fuel is a little cheaper in France, so I have used those figures.

Darren
    Keymaster

1. £200
    2. Calais to

1. £200

2. Calais to Montpellier is 640 miles.

It seems a Petrol 2.8 does 18mpg. So 640 div 18 = 35 gallons, = 158 liters
    158 @ £1.3 = £205

A diesel engine does around 30mpg. So 640 div 30 = 22 gallons, = 99 liters
    99 @ £1.4 = £139

Fuel is a little cheaper in France, so I have used those figures.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van
    OK, anyone out there with advice on the going rate for a late 05 long wheel base, high top transit, 2.5 diesel 5 speed manual with central locking, electric windows, CD player et al? I have found one with 120,000 miles and non franchise service history for £3,400 at a dealers and just wonder if this is a good price. Looking about it seems fair at best. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van
    OK, anyone out there with advice on the going rate for a late 05 long wheel base, high top transit, 2.5 diesel 5 speed manual with central locking, electric windows, CD player et al? I have found one with 120,000 miles and non franchise service history for £3,400 at a dealers and just wonder if this is a good price. Looking about it seems fair at best. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

The price of a van

Thanks,

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Thats a decent enough price,
    Thats a decent enough price, Mine Transit is an 06 high top LWB and would place it around the 4 k mark if I was selling it,(which I’m not after converting).

mgroadster
    Participant

Thats a decent enough price, Mine Transit is an 06 high top LWB and would place it around the 4 k mark if I was selling it,(which I’m not after converting).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.