New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

3.5k should easily see you
    3.5k should easily see you get a MK6 transit LWB high top circa 2004/5.
    Don’t go down the rd of your friends advice, as there is a reason some are far less popular, and mainly it’s down to reliability issues.

mgroadster
    Participant

Don’t go down the rd of your friends advice, as there is a reason some are far less popular, and mainly it’s down to reliability issues.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Stick to your principals and
    Stick to your principals and get the van you want.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Andy P
    Participant

Keeping On Looking
    Thanks for the advice, MGRoadster and Darren. I appreciate your help. I think the way foward for me is to keep on looking for a van at the price I want, and for me it will most likely be from a van dealer too. I intend to have this one van for several years and so a service history is important. I do not want any nasty surprises. I have every intention of converting the van to a reasonable level of comfort and intend to enjoy it a lot. So yeah, I shall keep on hunting and if it takes a little bit longer, then so be it. I shall look foward to getting the van, especially as I have stacks of gear in my spare room all waiting to be used or installed within the van!

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Keeping On Looking
    Thanks for the advice, MGRoadster and Darren. I appreciate your help. I think the way foward for me is to keep on looking for a van at the price I want, and for me it will most likely be from a van dealer too. I intend to have this one van for several years and so a service history is important. I do not want any nasty surprises. I have every intention of converting the van to a reasonable level of comfort and intend to enjoy it a lot. So yeah, I shall keep on hunting and if it takes a little bit longer, then so be it. I shall look foward to getting the van, especially as I have stacks of gear in my spare room all waiting to be used or installed within the van!

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Keeping On Looking

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.