New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys
    Thanks for your words of advice. I have been leaning toward the no bulk head version of van, and can easily see how the taking of a dip in the sea could work well for me. I also like the idea of the cab area and living area to be one. I will, however, be travelling with my dog and have read that a simple fold out type area to double the passenger seat area, complete with doggy seat belt, is good for the larger dog such as my Lab. I don’t suppose any of you guys have experience with doggy transport?

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys
    Thanks for your words of advice. I have been leaning toward the no bulk head version of van, and can easily see how the taking of a dip in the sea could work well for me. I also like the idea of the cab area and living area to be one. I will, however, be travelling with my dog and have read that a simple fold out type area to double the passenger seat area, complete with doggy seat belt, is good for the larger dog such as my Lab. I don’t suppose any of you guys have experience with doggy transport?

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an
    Looks like we need an inventor here to design a “dog seat” for campers and market it to fit in most campervans.

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an
    Looks like we need an inventor here to design a “dog seat” for campers and market it to fit in most campervans.

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

mgroadster
    Participant

Looks like we need an

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.