New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I took the bulkhead out of
    I took the bulkhead out of mine. Although it is not walk through as I have a seating area blocking the gap, it does allow loads of light to enter the rear through the windscreen and front windows.
    At night the cab windows will have insulated blinds on.

mgroadster
    Participant

I took the bulkhead out of mine. Although it is not walk through as I have a seating area blocking the gap, it does allow loads of light to enter the rear through the windscreen and front windows.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

I think if you will use your
    I think if you will use your van occasionally, rather than living in it, and you use it mainly in warmer climates, a bathroom is not necessary.
    I lived in my small camper for 9 months without a bathroom, but was surfing most days, so you get a bit of a wash in the sea.
    I like having the bulkhead removed. It lets in lots more light, and allows the cab and living area to be one.

Darren
    Keymaster

I think if you will use your van occasionally, rather than living in it, and you use it mainly in warmer climates, a bathroom is not necessary.
    I lived in my small camper for 9 months without a bathroom, but was surfing most days, so you get a bit of a wash in the sea.
    I like having the bulkhead removed. It lets in lots more light, and allows the cab and living area to be one.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Andy P
    Participant

Cheers, guys
    Thanks for your words of advice. I have been leaning toward the no bulk head version of van, and can easily see how the taking of a dip in the sea could work well for me. I also like the idea of the cab area and living area to be one. I will, however, be travelling with my dog and have read that a simple fold out type area to double the passenger seat area, complete with doggy seat belt, is good for the larger dog such as my Lab. I don’t suppose any of you guys have experience with doggy transport?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.