New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Thanks, MGRoadster and Deb
    Thanks guys. I did wonder when I could not get a test drive – I had all the documents with me and the old alarm bells just went off. You interest me with the mention of ex utilities vans – are you thinking of BT, Post office, British Gas and so on? Where is the best place to source such a van? I have had no luck on the net searching for such and feel a bit of a fool to ask. All I seem to have found is the normal dealer and private sale vans. An ex utilities van begins to sound a good bet.
    I am off to explore the web site you mention..

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks guys. I did wonder when I could not get a test drive – I had all the documents with me and the old alarm bells just went off. You interest me with the mention of ex utilities vans – are you thinking of BT, Post office, British Gas and so on? Where is the best place to source such a van? I have had no luck on the net searching for such and feel a bit of a fool to ask. All I seem to have found is the normal dealer and private sale vans. An ex utilities van begins to sound a good bet.

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again,

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

I Live in Suffolk, but bought
    I Live in Suffolk, but bought my “ex utilities” van from Southampton. It is an 06 LWB high top, and had two orange beacons on the top, which I’ve now removed and using the two power sources for interior emergency lighting.
    The company was called “Complete Commercials” and advertised on Ebay. They had loads of ex utilities vans. It wasn’t a gas van, but I believe some kind of maintenance vehicle. Don’t know if the company are still trading. I might have a look.
    The computer generated service sheet, showed it to be very well looked after in it’s 1st 3 years and I have serviced it well since.

mgroadster
    Participant

I Live in Suffolk, but bought my “ex utilities” van from Southampton. It is an 06 LWB high top, and had two orange beacons on the top, which I’ve now removed and using the two power sources for interior emergency lighting.
    The company was called “Complete Commercials” and advertised on Ebay. They had loads of ex utilities vans. It wasn’t a gas van, but I believe some kind of maintenance vehicle. Don’t know if the company are still trading. I might have a look.
    The computer generated service sheet, showed it to be very well looked after in it’s 1st 3 years and I have serviced it well since.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.