New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Deb
    Participant

as far as i know lots of ex
    as far as i know lots of ex utility vans go to auction,i found lots of auction sites for them when i was looking for a van,i don’t mean ebay i mean proper auction sites,i would think they would have been well serviced as mgroadster said his was. Some still have hot water basins and other goodies still in them.

mgroadster
    Participant

Bawtry auctions up north near
    Bawtry auctions up north near Hull have them I believe.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again
    Thank you all for your help so far. Call me dumb, but I had never even considered going to a vehicle auction and checking out the available vans. I think perhaps I have been getting a little bit over excited and need to, as Deb says, not rush. I shall continue to hunt down the van.

-::- Declares In Loud Voice, with thunder in background, “Find That Van!” -::-

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again
    Thank you all for your help so far. Call me dumb, but I had never even considered going to a vehicle auction and checking out the available vans. I think perhaps I have been getting a little bit over excited and need to, as Deb says, not rush. I shall continue to hunt down the van.

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks again

Cheers,

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.