New boy on the block – please help!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New boy on the block – please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Thats a decent enough price,
    Thats a decent enough price, Mine Transit is an 06 high top LWB and would place it around the 4 k mark if I was selling it,(which I’m not after converting).

mgroadster
    Participant

Thats a decent enough price, Mine Transit is an 06 high top LWB and would place it around the 4 k mark if I was selling it,(which I’m not after converting).

mgroadster
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour
    I’d scour ebay/gumtree/preloved/freeads/swapz.com etc – there must be LWB hi-top transit out there with less mileage and/or at a better price dude rather than lining a wheeler n dealers’ pocket. I got my bus for £750 – granted, it’s gracefully 10 years senior to your find, yet blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul with £2,650 to play with is way more up my street!
    Any more revelations with the doggy seat? Looking forward to seeing how you get on with this coming conversion. All the best.

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour
    I’d scour ebay/gumtree/preloved/freeads/swapz.com etc – there must be LWB hi-top transit out there with less mileage and/or at a better price dude rather than lining a wheeler n dealers’ pocket. I got my bus for £750 – granted, it’s gracefully 10 years senior to your find, yet blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul with £2,650 to play with is way more up my street!
    Any more revelations with the doggy seat? Looking forward to seeing how you get on with this coming conversion. All the best.

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

vixen_fix
    Participant

I’d scour

mgroadster
    Participant

Finding Panel van transits
    Finding Panel van transits with low mileage can be a problem, unless you are buying a young vehicle.
    I bought my 06 transit 3 yrs ago with 60,000 on the clock.(average 20,000 a yr by previous owners GE capital)
    As they are used for alot of long distance work,(which I did also) you may be hard pushed. 120,000 miles on a transit if well serviced is nothing.

mgroadster
    Participant

Finding Panel van transits with low mileage can be a problem, unless you are buying a young vehicle.
    I bought my 06 transit 3 yrs ago with 60,000 on the clock.(average 20,000 a yr by previous owners GE capital)
    As they are used for alot of long distance work,(which I did also) you may be hard pushed. 120,000 miles on a transit if well serviced is nothing.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.