Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 401 total)
  • Author

minus one
    hi and goodbye to our meet!

Sad to report the death of my big bro has stymied next weekends activites. Ill be hurtling down the M6 next Thursday afternoon – not in the Dragon Bus but my wee Fiesta to be with family.

They can say what they like about you MGRoadsta, but they can’t ever say your wrong!

so sorry to be missing out this time

Have fun Andy, Lazarus and the Wanderer…you happy band of 3

regards Suz

Andy P
    Participant

So sorry
    So sorry to hear of your loss, Suz BW. I have been there many times now and know how hard it is. Keep the old chin up and be prepared for both good times and bad as you meet up with the family to deal with the loss. Just remember to celebrate the good times and forgive the bad.

My feelings go out to you at this time of hardship,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

So sorry
    So sorry to hear of your loss, Suz BW. I have been there many times now and know how hard it is. Keep the old chin up and be prepared for both good times and bad as you meet up with the family to deal with the loss. Just remember to celebrate the good times and forgive the bad.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

So sorry

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

So sorry

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

So sorry

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Really sorry to here of your
    Really sorry to here of your loss Suz,Condolences to the family.
    It’s now for the rest of you to be the pilots of this mission and make it a success.

Andy…Beer wise, I was joking a bit. I drink spitfire and many other real ales.(In fact any old real ale thats about at the time).
    When in a wetherspoons,They sometimes have hobgoblin on tap and I go for that. My wife likes a pint of real ale too.
    If I’m brutally honest, I haven’t actually tried any Norfolk wherry, and to be frank, until you mentioned it, had never heard of it before down here in Suffolk.

mgroadster
    Participant

It’s now for the rest of you to be the pilots of this mission and make it a success.

Andy…Beer wise, I was joking a bit. I drink spitfire and many other real ales.(In fact any old real ale thats about at the time).
    When in a wetherspoons,They sometimes have hobgoblin on tap and I go for that. My wife likes a pint of real ale too.
    If I’m brutally honest, I haven’t actually tried any Norfolk wherry, and to be frank, until you mentioned it, had never heard of it before down here in Suffolk.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

thanks guys
    really kind of you to shore me up. He was a lovely big bro too.
    Ill be back however, just as the camping season gets under way i.e. when its raining again all over the country – sods law right

tc suz

thanks guys
    Ill be back however, just as the camping season gets under way i.e. when its raining again all over the country – sods law right

tc suz

thanks guys

tc suz

thanks guys

tc suz

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.