Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I doubt anyone will be
    I doubt anyone will be laughing at you. Many of my fellow traders at auto part meets, bring varying vehicles to kip in on the Sat night, from a Fiat panda(bet thats flamin uncomfortable) to a converted Horse box and an ex prison waggon used for taking prisoners to the nick!

Wanderer007
    Participant

Andy P
    You will be most welcome, it does not matter what you come in, and we make sure we get a dog friendly campsite. MGR is right no one will be laughing. I totally agree with MGR on most things actually, like he said to previous people on different forums there no point camping of they come in all dancing and singing campers they may as well stay in an hotel.

Andy what ever you come in you will be fine, and that is the same to the rest of us 🙂 we could be lucky and MGR still may change his mind and come in one of his MG’s he could also offer us a window cutting training day too.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Andy P
    You will be most welcome, it does not matter what you come in, and we make sure we get a dog friendly campsite. MGR is right no one will be laughing. I totally agree with MGR on most things actually, like he said to previous people on different forums there no point camping of they come in all dancing and singing campers they may as well stay in an hotel.

Andy what ever you come in you will be fine, and that is the same to the rest of us 🙂 we could be lucky and MGR still may change his mind and come in one of his MG’s he could also offer us a window cutting training day too.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Andy P

Wanderer007
    Participant

Andy P

Wanderer007
    Participant

Andy P

Wanderer007
    Participant

This is It
    Its time for an head count confirm if you are coming no excuses to pull out. Even if world war 3 happens you can still come because it wont involve you’s 🙂

So I have confirmed so far Andy P but puppy dog check friends Dog Camp sites

Double big Wagon Suz with many heads is also coming and willing to camp anywhere

I am also confirmed in coming and I will also camp anywhere.

So its the 3 Muskit Ears so far.

Wanderer007
    Participant

This is It
    Its time for an head count confirm if you are coming no excuses to pull out. Even if world war 3 happens you can still come because it wont involve you’s 🙂

Double big Wagon Suz with many heads is also coming and willing to camp anywhere

Wanderer007
    Participant

This is It

Wanderer007
    Participant

This is It

Wanderer007
    Participant

This is It

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks Guys
    MGRoadster and Wanderer007, thank you.

I admit that I do feel a little odd here, arranging to attend a campervan gathering with no campervan, turning up in a car, and I suppose I fear I will not be taken seriously and that is all. Not a big deal I know, but it has been almost twenty years since I did this and to some extent it seems that much has changed. Also, it seems in some ways that nothing has changed at all. I still look foward to meeting up with you guys, and comments like those recently posted reinforce my believe in the “old spirit” of friendship that campervanning still exhibits. Once again, count me in!

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks Guys

I admit that I do feel a little odd here, arranging to attend a campervan gathering with no campervan, turning up in a car, and I suppose I fear I will not be taken seriously and that is all. Not a big deal I know, but it has been almost twenty years since I did this and to some extent it seems that much has changed. Also, it seems in some ways that nothing has changed at all. I still look foward to meeting up with you guys, and comments like those recently posted reinforce my believe in the “old spirit” of friendship that campervanning still exhibits. Once again, count me in!

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks Guys

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Thanks Guys

Thanks again,

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.