Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 11 posts - 391 through 401 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

You Got Me.
    MGR,

Thanks for the reply. Truth be told, I had hoped there would be more action and attention from the other guys that had contributed so much to this post. I thought a month was enough time to see, and I must admit I have poor excuses too as I have been off camping with the Pup and figured everyone else too was enjoying the summer ( that means hiding from the rain ). Even so, I still hold out hopes for a meet. You know I will travel and have no problems with distance – just another jaunt along the roads for me, but I share your concern. If we wish to organise a meeting, then let us organise a meeting and not just effing talk about it.
    I think we may be looking at a longer term plan here, perhaps with a lead time of 8 weeks or more to allow for all persons circumstances and planning, and I realise this takes us into the last warm part of the year, but I reckon your rules over fees are good and will sort the must-do from the maybe-do.
    Count me in. I would really like to get together with all you guys, just for the laugh and the fun.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How Is It Going?
    Is it just me, or am I missing something and not noticed a new post? It has been over a month now, and no news on any plans for a get together. I have seen no posts about it, yet there still seems to be interested parties ( or is there? ). Please, is there a chance of a getting together, or is this just a bad idea all round?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How Is It Going?
    Is it just me, or am I missing something and not noticed a new post? It has been over a month now, and no news on any plans for a get together. I have seen no posts about it, yet there still seems to be interested parties ( or is there? ). Please, is there a chance of a getting together, or is this just a bad idea all round?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How Is It Going?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How Is It Going?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How Is It Going?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Started a new thread.
    Hiya, guys.

Been a bit cheeky and started a new thread in the “camping” forum for all us interested parties to chew the cud on. Forgive me, MGR, I just wanted to get a “new start” to this discussion. I for one want this to come together, and I know there are others out there too. Let us all make it happen. See you there, and make mine a double!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Started a new thread.
    Hiya, guys.

Been a bit cheeky and started a new thread in the “camping” forum for all us interested parties to chew the cud on. Forgive me, MGR, I just wanted to get a “new start” to this discussion. I for one want this to come together, and I know there are others out there too. Let us all make it happen. See you there, and make mine a double!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Started a new thread.
    Hiya, guys.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Started a new thread.
    Hiya, guys.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Started a new thread.
    Hiya, guys.

Andy P.

Viewing 11 posts - 391 through 401 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.