Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Right we seem to have a few interested for a meet. Those who are interested only in coming to North Wales meet (place and times to be confirmed) but the dates are 2/3 June 2012 (Sat and Sun)

I have picked the location because most who are interested are from near there. So we may as well get a localish one, off the ground to see how successful the meeting is.

Big Wagon Suz may have a look at some camping options too. Yellow Peril it will help you out too with your wagon (since you have only done 40 miles in it). Also we can have a look over the van, for you to see (if there is one) if can make the van better to travel further then 40 miles.

Remember only positive people with positive actions wanted in replies. Or anyone who wants to help. Get it on the forum and step forward.

Let see what happens.

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, Even if I was coming,
    Sorry, Even if I was coming, Nth Wales too much of a trek for me for a W/E but have a great time y’all and let us know how it went.

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, Even if I was coming, Nth Wales too much of a trek for me for a W/E but have a great time y’all and let us know how it went.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

I Need The Camping Option
    Hiya, guys.

Still no van at present – still hunting – but still willing to come up from Kent. I shall be looking at travelling up on the Friday, so camping site details would be most welcome for me so I know I have somewhere to set up on Friday night. June 2 / 3 sounds great, but no laughing when the only guy in a car turns up amongst all these vans! Oh, and I shall be bringing my pampered pup too – no choice – so camping site must be dog friendly too.
    See you there!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Hiya, guys.

Still no van at present – still hunting – but still willing to come up from Kent. I shall be looking at travelling up on the Friday, so camping site details would be most welcome for me so I know I have somewhere to set up on Friday night. June 2 / 3 sounds great, but no laughing when the only guy in a car turns up amongst all these vans! Oh, and I shall be bringing my pampered pup too – no choice – so camping site must be dog friendly too.
    See you there!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Hiya, guys.

See you there!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Hiya, guys.

See you there!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Hiya, guys.

See you there!

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

I doubt anyone will be
    I doubt anyone will be laughing at you. Many of my fellow traders at auto part meets, bring varying vehicles to kip in on the Sat night, from a Fiat panda(bet thats flamin uncomfortable) to a converted Horse box and an ex prison waggon used for taking prisoners to the nick!

mgroadster
    Participant

I doubt anyone will be
    I doubt anyone will be laughing at you. Many of my fellow traders at auto part meets, bring varying vehicles to kip in on the Sat night, from a Fiat panda(bet thats flamin uncomfortable) to a converted Horse box and an ex prison waggon used for taking prisoners to the nick!

mgroadster
    Participant

I doubt anyone will be

mgroadster
    Participant

I doubt anyone will be

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.