Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 401 total)
  • Author

thanks guys
    really kind of you to shore me up. He was a lovely big bro too.
    Ill be back however, just as the camping season gets under way i.e. when its raining again all over the country – sods law right

tc suz

Andy P
    Participant

We will miss you
    Suz BW, we will miss you this coming weekend, so I shall make sure I get lots of photos of the weekend and post them up as a gallery for all to see. With any luck it will be of a bunch of happy campers and not with the riot police breaking up a brawl over a minor disagreement involving burnt sausages or some such….:)

Hey, MGR – on the subject of real ales, what are your favourites? In no sort of order, I enjoy Spitfire, Porter ( when I can get it ), German wheat beer, Wherry, Black sheep ale and speckled hen. I also like a Belgium lambic beer, either cherry or strawberry, on a really hot day in the sun. If I really want a cold one with a meat pie, it just has to be a Murphy’s……..Ah.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

We will miss you
    Suz BW, we will miss you this coming weekend, so I shall make sure I get lots of photos of the weekend and post them up as a gallery for all to see. With any luck it will be of a bunch of happy campers and not with the riot police breaking up a brawl over a minor disagreement involving burnt sausages or some such….:)

Hey, MGR – on the subject of real ales, what are your favourites? In no sort of order, I enjoy Spitfire, Porter ( when I can get it ), German wheat beer, Wherry, Black sheep ale and speckled hen. I also like a Belgium lambic beer, either cherry or strawberry, on a really hot day in the sun. If I really want a cold one with a meat pie, it just has to be a Murphy’s……..Ah.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

We will miss you

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

We will miss you

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

We will miss you

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

My favourite ales in no
    My favourite ales in no particular order are actually probably the ones I’ve never tasted yet!
    However, I am partial to Old speckled Hen, abbot, Hobgoblin, Goliath, Black sheep etc. Just had my feet up reading the local rag and had a bottle of Hobgoblin.
    Wetherspoons open in Bury St Edmunds on June the 5th, in the old corn exchange. The pics in the local rag make it look absolutely fantastic and in keeping with the original architecture. Very much looking forward to a few from their what can sometimes be extensive range.

mgroadster
    Participant

My favourite ales in no
    My favourite ales in no particular order are actually probably the ones I’ve never tasted yet!
    However, I am partial to Old speckled Hen, abbot, Hobgoblin, Goliath, Black sheep etc. Just had my feet up reading the local rag and had a bottle of Hobgoblin.
    Wetherspoons open in Bury St Edmunds on June the 5th, in the old corn exchange. The pics in the local rag make it look absolutely fantastic and in keeping with the original architecture. Very much looking forward to a few from their what can sometimes be extensive range.

mgroadster
    Participant

My favourite ales in no

mgroadster
    Participant

My favourite ales in no

mgroadster
    Participant

My favourite ales in no

lazarus
    Participant

sorry to hear your bad news
    sorry to hear your bad news Suz.

sadly i may have a little bit more to add. my van gremlins are back with a vengeance, can’t go more than about 8 miles with out getting stuck in limp mode. going to get a new lift pump ordered up tomorrow so may not be completely out just yet but its looking likely i might also be out 🙁

lazarus
    Participant

sadly i may have a little bit more to add. my van gremlins are back with a vengeance, can’t go more than about 8 miles with out getting stuck in limp mode. going to get a new lift pump ordered up tomorrow so may not be completely out just yet but its looking likely i might also be out 🙁

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.