Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    lazarus
    Participant

stick me down on that list as
    stick me down on that list as well. I’ve always enjoyed forum meets and have a few passport stamps to back it up. Between cars, computers, kites and general mayhem type forums i’ve clocked up a fair few miles and met loads of brilliant people.
    mid country sounds good to me.

Wanderer007
    Participant

All lost at SEA!
    Sorry gangsta’s I must have miss communicated with Biggggggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz, I could not make it in the end and I thought she said she would carry on and lead the way. But reading through I saw the sad news. Anyway the Good news is MGR the master of amusement as taken the lead for a midlands meet. Well done MGR and sorry once again ears for the miss communication.

Wanderer007
    Participant

All lost at SEA!
    Sorry gangsta’s I must have miss communicated with Biggggggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz, I could not make it in the end and I thought she said she would carry on and lead the way. But reading through I saw the sad news. Anyway the Good news is MGR the master of amusement as taken the lead for a midlands meet. Well done MGR and sorry once again ears for the miss communication.

Wanderer007
    Participant

All lost at SEA!

Wanderer007
    Participant

All lost at SEA!

Wanderer007
    Participant

All lost at SEA!

mgroadster
    Participant

Good to hear from you Andy, I
    Good to hear from you Andy, I thought you had all died. I did offer to organise something for Autumn, but it appears that no one is logging into the site over the last few weeks/months, and if they have thay have had nothing to say. I normally look at the site once a day for updates and interesting reads & chat, but I thought everybody who were the nucleus of this idea had cleared off for good.
    I am not going to put effort into organising something unless I see that it is going to come to fruition, and the lack of anybody having anything to say on here recently has put me off somewhat as I feel my efforts will be wasted. If I organise something, I will be taking the site fees immediately off folk who say “they are coming”, and those that drop out will have their fees shared out at the bar for the others to spend, therefore if everybody dropped out, I could have a fantstic night on the lash!!!! It’s all about committment and not half hearted murmers about attending. If I get positive attitude, I’ll organise a real good’un to remember….It’s over to the forum members to decide if they want or don’t want.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good to hear from you Andy, I thought you had all died. I did offer to organise something for Autumn, but it appears that no one is logging into the site over the last few weeks/months, and if they have thay have had nothing to say. I normally look at the site once a day for updates and interesting reads & chat, but I thought everybody who were the nucleus of this idea had cleared off for good.
    I am not going to put effort into organising something unless I see that it is going to come to fruition, and the lack of anybody having anything to say on here recently has put me off somewhat as I feel my efforts will be wasted. If I organise something, I will be taking the site fees immediately off folk who say “they are coming”, and those that drop out will have their fees shared out at the bar for the others to spend, therefore if everybody dropped out, I could have a fantstic night on the lash!!!! It’s all about committment and not half hearted murmers about attending. If I get positive attitude, I’ll organise a real good’un to remember….It’s over to the forum members to decide if they want or don’t want.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

You Got Me.
    MGR,

Thanks for the reply. Truth be told, I had hoped there would be more action and attention from the other guys that had contributed so much to this post. I thought a month was enough time to see, and I must admit I have poor excuses too as I have been off camping with the Pup and figured everyone else too was enjoying the summer ( that means hiding from the rain ). Even so, I still hold out hopes for a meet. You know I will travel and have no problems with distance – just another jaunt along the roads for me, but I share your concern. If we wish to organise a meeting, then let us organise a meeting and not just effing talk about it.
    I think we may be looking at a longer term plan here, perhaps with a lead time of 8 weeks or more to allow for all persons circumstances and planning, and I realise this takes us into the last warm part of the year, but I reckon your rules over fees are good and will sort the must-do from the maybe-do.
    Count me in. I would really like to get together with all you guys, just for the laugh and the fun.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

You Got Me.
    MGR,

Thanks for the reply. Truth be told, I had hoped there would be more action and attention from the other guys that had contributed so much to this post. I thought a month was enough time to see, and I must admit I have poor excuses too as I have been off camping with the Pup and figured everyone else too was enjoying the summer ( that means hiding from the rain ). Even so, I still hold out hopes for a meet. You know I will travel and have no problems with distance – just another jaunt along the roads for me, but I share your concern. If we wish to organise a meeting, then let us organise a meeting and not just effing talk about it.
    I think we may be looking at a longer term plan here, perhaps with a lead time of 8 weeks or more to allow for all persons circumstances and planning, and I realise this takes us into the last warm part of the year, but I reckon your rules over fees are good and will sort the must-do from the maybe-do.
    Count me in. I would really like to get together with all you guys, just for the laugh and the fun.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

You Got Me.
    MGR,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

You Got Me.
    MGR,

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.