Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

“Meets” in the past have very
    “Meets” in the past have very much been outside my comfort zone. However, I am willing to put my neck on the line to arrange a sep/oct meet.
    I would be looking in the middle country somewhere, poss the peaks.
    I would research a site where we would be welcome AND those who declare, yes they want to come will pay a deposit on their site fee. If they fail to show or back out for whatever reason, that deposit would go into a pool.
    Once those who have booked and DO turn up, the pool money will be spent on “alcoholic beverages.” I know it’s early, but I don’t do last minute. Names 1st please for the meet, and if there are no names…I’ll not lose any sleep, so rest easy.Deposits only taken once a venue/date has been organised.

Andy P
    Participant

Sign Me Up
    Sign me up as your first happy bunny, MGR.

OK, so this time it has all gone bad, but I agree with your thinking and I cannot do last minute either.

So count me in, and I do so hope this time it all works out.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sign Me Up

OK, so this time it has all gone bad, but I agree with your thinking and I cannot do last minute either.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sign Me Up

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sign Me Up

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sign Me Up

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll start a new thread on
    I’ll start a new thread on Sat. Quite chuffed, as my Brother is making a stop with us tomorrow as he is picking up his Lotus that he’s had a new wiring loom put in from Woodbridge near Ipswich.(He lives up in Cheshire) so a little boozy tomorrow eve LOL.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll start a new thread on Sat. Quite chuffed, as my Brother is making a stop with us tomorrow as he is picking up his Lotus that he’s had a new wiring loom put in from Woodbridge near Ipswich.(He lives up in Cheshire) so a little boozy tomorrow eve LOL.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

stick me down on that list as
    stick me down on that list as well. I’ve always enjoyed forum meets and have a few passport stamps to back it up. Between cars, computers, kites and general mayhem type forums i’ve clocked up a fair few miles and met loads of brilliant people.
    mid country sounds good to me.

lazarus
    Participant

stick me down on that list as well. I’ve always enjoyed forum meets and have a few passport stamps to back it up. Between cars, computers, kites and general mayhem type forums i’ve clocked up a fair few miles and met loads of brilliant people.

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.