Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Fingers crossed
    Yeah, MGR. I am still waiting with baited breath for the Wanderer to announce the site. It may sound odd, but it is now less than a week away and I am getting all excited about it!
    On the subject of the beer, is it the Norfolk Wherry you are partial to? Great beer.

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Norfolk Wherry?? Are you
    Norfolk Wherry?? Are you serious LOL? I live in probably one of the best brewing towns in the UK! The home of Greene king…Abbot ale, Old speckled hen etc. + a couple of micro breweries…The old cannon, you can drink in the brew house, and Greene king have their own bar at the brewery.Don’t give me any of this Norfolk lark!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ve all got 6 fingures and webbed feet up there!!!!wink wink.

mgroadster
    Participant

Norfolk Wherry?? Are you
    Norfolk Wherry?? Are you serious LOL? I live in probably one of the best brewing towns in the UK! The home of Greene king…Abbot ale, Old speckled hen etc. + a couple of micro breweries…The old cannon, you can drink in the brew house, and Greene king have their own bar at the brewery.Don’t give me any of this Norfolk lark!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ve all got 6 fingures and webbed feet up there!!!!wink wink.

mgroadster
    Participant

Norfolk Wherry?? Are you

mgroadster
    Participant

Norfolk Wherry?? Are you

mgroadster
    Participant

Norfolk Wherry?? Are you

Andy P
    Participant

Whoa
    My brother, complete with only five fingers and toes, per hand – ? 😉 – would be most upset to hear the Wherry put down. Down ‘ere in the south east it is all Shepeard and Neame, or as it is more usually known, S–t and scream. As a fan of real ales, I know the value of a speckled hen or an abbot ale. I love ALL of the beers and enjoy each local brew in the area I am visiting. I thought everyone felt the same.
    With that said, Suffolk does make some damn fine beers, and as a local you have every right to shout their value loudly!
    MGR, you sound just like my brother. He would spit at the thought of a pint of Spitfire! I reckon you are all missing out on lots of great beers, but prove me wrong when I next pass through Suffolk. Cheers, and even, Wassail!

Andy P
    Participant

Whoa
    My brother, complete with only five fingers and toes, per hand – ? 😉 – would be most upset to hear the Wherry put down. Down ‘ere in the south east it is all Shepeard and Neame, or as it is more usually known, S–t and scream. As a fan of real ales, I know the value of a speckled hen or an abbot ale. I love ALL of the beers and enjoy each local brew in the area I am visiting. I thought everyone felt the same.
    With that said, Suffolk does make some damn fine beers, and as a local you have every right to shout their value loudly!
    MGR, you sound just like my brother. He would spit at the thought of a pint of Spitfire! I reckon you are all missing out on lots of great beers, but prove me wrong when I next pass through Suffolk. Cheers, and even, Wassail!

Andy P
    Participant

Whoa

Andy P
    Participant

Whoa

Andy P
    Participant

Whoa

minus one
    hi and goodbye to our meet!

Sad to report the death of my big bro has stymied next weekends activites. Ill be hurtling down the M6 next Thursday afternoon – not in the Dragon Bus but my wee Fiesta to be with family.

They can say what they like about you MGRoadsta, but they can’t ever say your wrong!

so sorry to be missing out this time

Have fun Andy, Lazarus and the Wanderer…you happy band of 3

regards Suz

minus one

Sad to report the death of my big bro has stymied next weekends activites. Ill be hurtling down the M6 next Thursday afternoon – not in the Dragon Bus but my wee Fiesta to be with family.

They can say what they like about you MGRoadsta, but they can’t ever say your wrong!

regards Suz

minus one

regards Suz

minus one

regards Suz

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.