Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can
    Hi do you no if you can replace the seats from a Peugeot 806 from a seven seater to a eight seater, replacing the two rear seats to a bench seat?? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can
    Hi do you no if you can replace the seats from a Peugeot 806 from a seven seater to a eight seater, replacing the two rear seats to a bench seat?? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Anonymous

Bulkhead
    Hi Toby. We’re converting a 2005 Citroen Dispatch, similar to your Peugeot in that it has single passenger seat. I’ve installed a swivel base for the passenger seat but found the low (four inch high) bulkhead immediately behind the seats gets in the way. Looks like your conversion doesn’t have that small bulkhead. Did you remove it (it’s welded into the Dispatch) or did you not have one in the Peugeot? It’s been suggested to me that I shouldn’t remove it as it may be structural?

Anonymous

Bulkhead
    Hi Toby. We’re converting a 2005 Citroen Dispatch, similar to your Peugeot in that it has single passenger seat. I’ve installed a swivel base for the passenger seat but found the low (four inch high) bulkhead immediately behind the seats gets in the way. Looks like your conversion doesn’t have that small bulkhead. Did you remove it (it’s welded into the Dispatch) or did you not have one in the Peugeot? It’s been suggested to me that I shouldn’t remove it as it may be structural?

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Anonymous

Bulkhead

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.