Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Bulkhead
    Hi Toby. We’re converting a 2005 Citroen Dispatch, similar to your Peugeot in that it has single passenger seat. I’ve installed a swivel base for the passenger seat but found the low (four inch high) bulkhead immediately behind the seats gets in the way. Looks like your conversion doesn’t have that small bulkhead. Did you remove it (it’s welded into the Dispatch) or did you not have one in the Peugeot? It’s been suggested to me that I shouldn’t remove it as it may be structural?

sally mccann

van seats
    what swivel seats will fit in a Peugeot expert van please its an 57 reg

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

sally mccann

van seats

Anonymous

I had the same problem on my
    I had the same problem on my van and removed the bulkhead you are reffering to. There were a couple of small welds which I cut through but 90% of it was just seam sealer. I don’t think it is structural as the combi vans don’t have this bulkhead anyway, and down the sides it is only secured with a small bolt & some sealant. It does take a lot of effort to get out but it really opens up the cab!

Anonymous

I had the same problem on my van and removed the bulkhead you are reffering to. There were a couple of small welds which I cut through but 90% of it was just seam sealer. I don’t think it is structural as the combi vans don’t have this bulkhead anyway, and down the sides it is only secured with a small bolt & some sealant. It does take a lot of effort to get out but it really opens up the cab!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.