Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Martin

re
    These small vans are great for conversions, how very lucky you all are to do this,

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Sorry not to have got back to you sooner. The bed is supported on two removable wooden rails and the draws came from an old desk (they needed to be shortned). Almost all of the wood used was recycled. If you are still interested I have some pictures of the conversion at various stages of the build that I can send you.
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Sorry not to have got back to you sooner. The bed is supported on two removable wooden rails and the draws came from an old desk (they needed to be shortned). Almost all of the wood used was recycled. If you are still interested I have some pictures of the conversion at various stages of the build that I can send you.
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    double post

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    double post

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    double post

Toby
    Participant

peugeot expert camper
    double post

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.