Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    wendy williams

Bed
    Hi there. Firstly, I can I say what a great conversion. I’m inspired. I too have a Peugeot Expert and I’m planning on my conversion. I was wondering how wide is your bed? Is it wide enough for two people? Many thanks, Wendy

Anonymous

swivel seats
    hi Toby, great looking conversion mate. I’m just looking round for a van to convert. How expensive is it to haveyour front seats converted?

Anonymous

swivel seats
    hi Toby, great looking conversion mate. I’m just looking round for a van to convert. How expensive is it to haveyour front seats converted?

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

swivel seats

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can
    Hi do you no if you can replace the seats from a Peugeot 806 from a seven seater to a eight seater, replacing the two rear seats to a bench seat?? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can
    Hi do you no if you can replace the seats from a Peugeot 806 from a seven seater to a eight seater, replacing the two rear seats to a bench seat?? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Anonymous

Hi do you no if you can

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.