Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Graham C

conversion
    Hi,Toby. I love the conversion! I’m just about to start converting a VW T4 and would love to do something like this. Could you give me some info on how you did things, like how the bed is supported,how you made the cupboards/drawes etc and the workings of the table. Any info would be much appreciated.

Graham C

conversion
    Hi,Toby. I love the conversion! I’m just about to start converting a VW T4 and would love to do something like this. Could you give me some info on how you did things, like how the bed is supported,how you made the cupboards/drawes etc and the workings of the table. Any info would be much appreciated.

Graham C

conversion

Graham C

conversion

Graham C

conversion

Graham C

conversion

Martin

re
    These small vans are great for conversions, how very lucky you all are to do this,

Martin

re
    These small vans are great for conversions, how very lucky you all are to do this,

Martin

re

Martin

re

Martin

re

Martin

re

Martin

re

Martin

re

Martin

re

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.