Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Toby
    Participant

Hi,

Here are some pictures of our recently converted Peugeot Expert camper. I have loosely based it on a conversion I found on this site that was done by Ben Sutton. The L shaped seating arrangement works really well and with the addition of swivel seats there really is a lot of space for such a small van. The seats came from a Peugeot 806 and all mounting points are the same so its simply a case of unbolting the van seats and fitting the new ones. One very lucky coincidence was that as this van was a combi model the rear seat mountings are also the same as the people carrier so it is also possible to fit two additional back seats in a few seconds.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Lovely conversion. Well done.
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lovely conversion. Well
    Thanks for sharing.

Graham C

conversion
    Hi,Toby. I love the conversion! I’m just about to start converting a VW T4 and would love to do something like this. Could you give me some info on how you did things, like how the bed is supported,how you made the cupboards/drawes etc and the workings of the table. Any info would be much appreciated.

Graham C

conversion
    Hi,Toby. I love the conversion! I’m just about to start converting a VW T4 and would love to do something like this. Could you give me some info on how you did things, like how the bed is supported,how you made the cupboards/drawes etc and the workings of the table. Any info would be much appreciated.

Graham C

conversion

Graham C

conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.