Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I had the same problem on my
    I had the same problem on my van and removed the bulkhead you are reffering to. There were a couple of small welds which I cut through but 90% of it was just seam sealer. I don’t think it is structural as the combi vans don’t have this bulkhead anyway, and down the sides it is only secured with a small bolt & some sealant. It does take a lot of effort to get out but it really opens up the cab!

Anonymous

I had the same problem on my van and removed the bulkhead you are reffering to. There were a couple of small welds which I cut through but 90% of it was just seam sealer. I don’t think it is structural as the combi vans don’t have this bulkhead anyway, and down the sides it is only secured with a small bolt & some sealant. It does take a lot of effort to get out but it really opens up the cab!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Mark Wileman

2 years on.
    Hi Toby, brilliant conversion! I’m interested how the DIY outfit is holding up compared to a metal rock and roll bed. With wood warping and drying out over time have you experienced any problems? Cheers, Mark.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.
    Hi Toby, brilliant conversion! I’m interested how the DIY outfit is holding up compared to a metal rock and roll bed. With wood warping and drying out over time have you experienced any problems? Cheers, Mark.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Mark Wileman

2 years on.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.