Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Wendy

I would love to see your
    I would love to see your photographs throughout your conversion. I’m at the very start of the journey with very little money to spend and sawing your van is inspirational. Is there enough room for two people to sleep? I am struggling with working out how to sit storage cupboards and sleeping space. Any advice would be very helpful. Many thanks Wendy

Wendy

I would love to see your
    I would love to see your photographs throughout your conversion. I’m at the very start of the journey with very little money to spend and sawing your van is inspirational. Is there enough room for two people to sleep? I am struggling with working out how to sit storage cupboards and sleeping space. Any advice would be very helpful. Many thanks Wendy

Wendy

I would love to see your

Wendy

I would love to see your

Wendy

I would love to see your

Wendy

I would love to see your

wendy williams

Bed
    Hi there. Firstly, I can I say what a great conversion. I’m inspired. I too have a Peugeot Expert and I’m planning on my conversion. I was wondering how wide is your bed? Is it wide enough for two people? Many thanks, Wendy

wendy williams

Bed
    Hi there. Firstly, I can I say what a great conversion. I’m inspired. I too have a Peugeot Expert and I’m planning on my conversion. I was wondering how wide is your bed? Is it wide enough for two people? Many thanks, Wendy

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

wendy williams

Bed

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.