Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Peugeot Expert camper conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    John

Seats
    Hi
    Your conversion is lovely.
    I am just starting to convert a Dispatch Van and was wondering what seats/swivel bases you used?
    Thanks for any information.

John

toby D

swivel seats van/people carrier
    Hi,
    The seats are from a peugeot 806 people carrier. I believe that citroen synergie and fiat ulysse seats are the same. The bases are exactly the same and all the holes line up with the van seat mounting holes (my van only had a single front passenger seat).
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    The seats are from a peugeot 806 people carrier. I believe that citroen synergie and fiat ulysse seats are the same. The bases are exactly the same and all the holes line up with the van seat mounting holes (my van only had a single front passenger seat).
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

toby D

Hi,
    Best wishes,
    Toby

Wendy

I would love to see your
    I would love to see your photographs throughout your conversion. I’m at the very start of the journey with very little money to spend and sawing your van is inspirational. Is there enough room for two people to sleep? I am struggling with working out how to sit storage cupboards and sleeping space. Any advice would be very helpful. Many thanks Wendy

Wendy

I would love to see your
    I would love to see your photographs throughout your conversion. I’m at the very start of the journey with very little money to spend and sawing your van is inspirational. Is there enough room for two people to sleep? I am struggling with working out how to sit storage cupboards and sleeping space. Any advice would be very helpful. Many thanks Wendy

Wendy

I would love to see your

Wendy

I would love to see your

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.