hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere
    Tilto, if you have any suggestions I go where you want. We just need someone to lead it, and get an plan together otherwise it wont happen. So Notts/Lincs could be a location. Or the other side is Cheshire/North Wales/Shropshire… I could go on any day too at the weekend. Bigggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz we seem to be up for it too and being open minded. I am happy to step back if anyone wants to lead or I am happy to lead but I am not an experience wild camper if I am honest. I cant see that being hard though.

I think who ever is the keenest should exchange emails, so we can advertise a date and venue and what the programme is. So far me and Suz seems to be ready.

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere
    Tilto, if you have any suggestions I go where you want. We just need someone to lead it, and get an plan together otherwise it wont happen. So Notts/Lincs could be a location. Or the other side is Cheshire/North Wales/Shropshire… I could go on any day too at the weekend. Bigggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz we seem to be up for it too and being open minded. I am happy to step back if anyone wants to lead or I am happy to lead but I am not an experience wild camper if I am honest. I cant see that being hard though.

I think who ever is the keenest should exchange emails, so we can advertise a date and venue and what the programme is. So far me and Suz seems to be ready.

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere

John 🙂

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard
    You’ll probably be hard pushed to find somewhere for 12 of you to “wild camp” in Notts as I imagine you will be looked at with extreme suspicion unless you plump for a site.
    Unfortunately, I won’t be attending, as pow wows aren’t my scene, but wish you the best of luck on your meet up.
    Stay away from “caravan club” sites as all the bell-ends will be there moaning and groaning their way through their hols.Here is a sample of a caravan club members conversation when some rag tag & bobtail campers turn up….
    “Eeeee Dorothy, will you just look at that lot! 28 million pounds, I paid for this caravan + the 12 million I had to pay for the top of the range 4×4 to pull it with! it shoulldn’t be allowed”. (gets motorised caravan moving remote control out and moves the van about a bit whilst looking round to see if anyones watching).
    “I’ll wager they haven’t even got sky tv in those things, and what about a power shower? I bet you get AIDS if you use the toilet block when they’ve been in there” (pulls from beige trouser pocket, remote fob which opens/closes the caravan vents and does this to see if anyones watching).
    “EEeee Dorothy, I’d like to go over to those folk and have a chat with them about caravanning properly, and later we can invite them over to show them our caravan and talk into the night about how we bought our first house for 4 shillings and sixpence in 1949 and how we did it up with magnolia paint and beige anaglypta wallpaper and sold it a year ago for 100 million pounds”.
    (reaches for remote control where a little robot jumps out of the gas locker and polishes the caravan windows whilst looking to see if anyones watching).
    “Eeeee Dorothy, you can also tell them about how you had that colostomy bag fitted and how much easier life is for you now……..dorothy? DOROTHY? Whats that running down yer leg? oooohhhh noooo yer bags bust”!
    “Oh yes we can entertain em all night with our hearty tales, and in the end they’ll all want to go out and join the caravan club to hear more from interesting folks like us”.

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard
    You’ll probably be hard pushed to find somewhere for 12 of you to “wild camp” in Notts as I imagine you will be looked at with extreme suspicion unless you plump for a site.
    Unfortunately, I won’t be attending, as pow wows aren’t my scene, but wish you the best of luck on your meet up.
    Stay away from “caravan club” sites as all the bell-ends will be there moaning and groaning their way through their hols.Here is a sample of a caravan club members conversation when some rag tag & bobtail campers turn up….
    “Eeeee Dorothy, will you just look at that lot! 28 million pounds, I paid for this caravan + the 12 million I had to pay for the top of the range 4×4 to pull it with! it shoulldn’t be allowed”. (gets motorised caravan moving remote control out and moves the van about a bit whilst looking round to see if anyones watching).
    “I’ll wager they haven’t even got sky tv in those things, and what about a power shower? I bet you get AIDS if you use the toilet block when they’ve been in there” (pulls from beige trouser pocket, remote fob which opens/closes the caravan vents and does this to see if anyones watching).
    “EEeee Dorothy, I’d like to go over to those folk and have a chat with them about caravanning properly, and later we can invite them over to show them our caravan and talk into the night about how we bought our first house for 4 shillings and sixpence in 1949 and how we did it up with magnolia paint and beige anaglypta wallpaper and sold it a year ago for 100 million pounds”.
    (reaches for remote control where a little robot jumps out of the gas locker and polishes the caravan windows whilst looking to see if anyones watching).
    “Eeeee Dorothy, you can also tell them about how you had that colostomy bag fitted and how much easier life is for you now……..dorothy? DOROTHY? Whats that running down yer leg? oooohhhh noooo yer bags bust”!
    “Oh yes we can entertain em all night with our hearty tales, and in the end they’ll all want to go out and join the caravan club to hear more from interesting folks like us”.

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard

mgroadster
    Participant

You’ll probably be hard

awh…mgr
    okay, so you like to be at the outer edge of the world… great to hear your ramblings though..lmclao! you should write for a comedian…wait…you are one!

Well keep a eye on us as we attempt to pull a meet together and maybe, just maybe you’ll feel like it at the time.

🙂 suz

awh…mgr
    okay, so you like to be at the outer edge of the world… great to hear your ramblings though..lmclao! you should write for a comedian…wait…you are one!

Well keep a eye on us as we attempt to pull a meet together and maybe, just maybe you’ll feel like it at the time.

🙂 suz

awh…mgr

🙂 suz

awh…mgr

🙂 suz

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.