hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool
    Hiya everyone. Although I have no van at the moment and am looking at starting a conversion, I have been thinking about doing so for ages and am so very glad I found this site and to talk to like minded people. So for me, I will attend a get together in my old pug 406 if I can get to meet you guys and place names to faces – there is always a B and B or the car or a tent to sleep in! I think the idea of a campervanlife.com get together is a great idea. Count me in. We just need a “boss man” to send out the word and arrange a place to get together. I am way down here in Kent, but very willing to travel. All I need is a few weeks notice…

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool
    Hiya everyone. Although I have no van at the moment and am looking at starting a conversion, I have been thinking about doing so for ages and am so very glad I found this site and to talk to like minded people. So for me, I will attend a get together in my old pug 406 if I can get to meet you guys and place names to faces – there is always a B and B or the car or a tent to sleep in! I think the idea of a campervanlife.com get together is a great idea. Count me in. We just need a “boss man” to send out the word and arrange a place to get together. I am way down here in Kent, but very willing to travel. All I need is a few weeks notice…

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool

Andy P.

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle
    So far Andy is Newark in Nottinghamshire. That looks like it could be set up there to be fair to every one. If I travel from Bath Sue From Cumbria and You from Kent Andy. Will the Middle move if we get more. Lets hit a date so every one got notice now. What about June 2/3 for starters

Let me know what you all think and also maybe we could have an experience day with conversations have a question and answer session. We just need to get some of the experience converters sign up. We would need at least 12 vans to make it worth it I think.:)

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle
    So far Andy is Newark in Nottinghamshire. That looks like it could be set up there to be fair to every one. If I travel from Bath Sue From Cumbria and You from Kent Andy. Will the Middle move if we get more. Lets hit a date so every one got notice now. What about June 2/3 for starters

Let me know what you all think and also maybe we could have an experience day with conversations have a question and answer session. We just need to get some of the experience converters sign up. We would need at least 12 vans to make it worth it I think.:)

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle

Wanderer007
    Participant

well in the Middle

2/3 june I could do
    Newark is 3+ hours from me. An easy journey for my old merc over the pennines and then cruise gently down the A1. Wild camping in Nottingham though…? some research is required on that one… let me think …
    By the way, have we hi-jacked your inital thinking Tilto, soz!

Love the idea of this spontaneous gathering of our motley crew though.

2/3 june I could do
    Newark is 3+ hours from me. An easy journey for my old merc over the pennines and then cruise gently down the A1. Wild camping in Nottingham though…? some research is required on that one… let me think …
    By the way, have we hi-jacked your inital thinking Tilto, soz!

Love the idea of this spontaneous gathering of our motley crew though.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.