hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • Author

2/3 june I could do
    Newark is 3+ hours from me. An easy journey for my old merc over the pennines and then cruise gently down the A1. Wild camping in Nottingham though…? some research is required on that one… let me think …
    By the way, have we hi-jacked your inital thinking Tilto, soz!

Love the idea of this spontaneous gathering of our motley crew though.

2/3 june I could do
    Newark is 3+ hours from me. An easy journey for my old merc over the pennines and then cruise gently down the A1. Wild camping in Nottingham though…? some research is required on that one… let me think …

2/3 june I could do

2/3 june I could do

2/3 june I could do

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is
    loads to do there, the most famous battle took place there. There is plenty of things around notts, one of the oldest pubs there Old England in, Newark Castle, shall I go on 🙂 plus there is the National Kayack centre there.

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is
    loads to do there, the most famous battle took place there. There is plenty of things around notts, one of the oldest pubs there Old England in, Newark Castle, shall I go on 🙂 plus there is the National Kayack centre there.

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is

Wanderer007
    Participant

There is

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere
    Tilto, if you have any suggestions I go where you want. We just need someone to lead it, and get an plan together otherwise it wont happen. So Notts/Lincs could be a location. Or the other side is Cheshire/North Wales/Shropshire… I could go on any day too at the weekend. Bigggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz we seem to be up for it too and being open minded. I am happy to step back if anyone wants to lead or I am happy to lead but I am not an experience wild camper if I am honest. I cant see that being hard though.

I think who ever is the keenest should exchange emails, so we can advertise a date and venue and what the programme is. So far me and Suz seems to be ready.

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere
    Tilto, if you have any suggestions I go where you want. We just need someone to lead it, and get an plan together otherwise it wont happen. So Notts/Lincs could be a location. Or the other side is Cheshire/North Wales/Shropshire… I could go on any day too at the weekend. Bigggggggggggggggggg Wagon Suz we seem to be up for it too and being open minded. I am happy to step back if anyone wants to lead or I am happy to lead but I am not an experience wild camper if I am honest. I cant see that being hard though.

I think who ever is the keenest should exchange emails, so we can advertise a date and venue and what the programme is. So far me and Suz seems to be ready.

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

I will go anywhere

John 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.