hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 12 posts - 256 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • Author

A good point you make
    ….about people dropping like flies at crunch time…but im not bovvered..come if you like! Im not counting on back-up here. If im alone in the middle of a field trying to form a circle on the 2 june everyone can laugh ..who cares!

Anyone and evryone are welcome; even George and Mildred

see you there in 32 days time Andy

🙂 suz

A good point you make
    ….about people dropping like flies at crunch time…but im not bovvered..come if you like! Im not counting on back-up here. If im alone in the middle of a field trying to form a circle on the 2 june everyone can laugh ..who cares!

🙂 suz

A good point you make

🙂 suz

A good point you make

🙂 suz

A good point you make

🙂 suz

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers
    it wont be a failure as always the Famous MGR make a very good point, but I am confident it will be a success because I am going 🙂 and I know there will be at least two of us and I am confident there could be more. Start moving over to exercise Welsh Dragon page and commit now an let smile for those who drop out.

right campers register please and line up so I can do an head count ( only one head counts) just in case some of you campers have two. 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers
    it wont be a failure as always the Famous MGR make a very good point, but I am confident it will be a success because I am going 🙂 and I know there will be at least two of us and I am confident there could be more. Start moving over to exercise Welsh Dragon page and commit now an let smile for those who drop out.

right campers register please and line up so I can do an head count ( only one head counts) just in case some of you campers have two. 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers

Wanderer007
    Participant

Right Gangsta campers

Viewing 12 posts - 256 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.