hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 267 total)
  • Author

A convoy Ending in a Gathering of the Campervanlife clan?
    Bolton’s good for me as im in the north of Cumbria. The Dales, Ribble Valley, Trough of Bowland…so many lovely wild places to choose.
    A long w/e for a starter?

Has this been done before Darren? It would be lovely to meet up with all you great folks for a BBQ and all evening to craic on about our favourite subject and more.

Anyone else?

Suz

Bolton’s good for me as im in the north of Cumbria. The Dales, Ribble Valley, Trough of Bowland…so many lovely wild places to choose.

Has this been done before Darren? It would be lovely to meet up with all you great folks for a BBQ and all evening to craic on about our favourite subject and more.

Anyone else?

Suz

Anyone else?

Suz

Anyone else?

Suz

Anyone else?

Suz

Anyone else?

Suz

Anyone else?

Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

There has been no campervanlife.com get together.
    I am based in Brighton now.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Suz
    There has been no

Hi Suz

Andy P
    Participant

Sounds Cool
    Hiya everyone. Although I have no van at the moment and am looking at starting a conversion, I have been thinking about doing so for ages and am so very glad I found this site and to talk to like minded people. So for me, I will attend a get together in my old pug 406 if I can get to meet you guys and place names to faces – there is always a B and B or the car or a tent to sleep in! I think the idea of a campervanlife.com get together is a great idea. Count me in. We just need a “boss man” to send out the word and arrange a place to get together. I am way down here in Kent, but very willing to travel. All I need is a few weeks notice…

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.