hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I know how much work it takes
    I know how much work it takes to organise anything.
    At work, I organised a free trainig day for electricians to come to a seminar run by a well known fire alarm company. Most have been succesful. I had a list of circa 10 who wanted to do the course as it aids local auth tendering and stuff.
    As the day neared, some dropped out and as it got nearer, most had jobs to carry out and therefore on the actual morning 1 person turned up.I didn’t really give a toss, I’d lost nothing, but I thought to myself…why bother.
    Also if you organise a christmas party, the reply is yeah yeah yeah I’ll come….Then you go and collect the money and you get…”Oh can’t make it now blah blah blah.
    SO, Any of you folks who have made your intentions clear about going, please ensure you make 100% to do so, as the organisers place alot of their time on stuff like that, and it can be terribly deflating to find you’ve done all the hard work and then find that most say “can’t make it” because they have to push a trolley round ASDA instead.

mgroadster
    Participant

At work, I organised a free trainig day for electricians to come to a seminar run by a well known fire alarm company. Most have been succesful. I had a list of circa 10 who wanted to do the course as it aids local auth tendering and stuff.
    As the day neared, some dropped out and as it got nearer, most had jobs to carry out and therefore on the actual morning 1 person turned up.I didn’t really give a toss, I’d lost nothing, but I thought to myself…why bother.
    Also if you organise a christmas party, the reply is yeah yeah yeah I’ll come….Then you go and collect the money and you get…”Oh can’t make it now blah blah blah.
    SO, Any of you folks who have made your intentions clear about going, please ensure you make 100% to do so, as the organisers place alot of their time on stuff like that, and it can be terribly deflating to find you’ve done all the hard work and then find that most say “can’t make it” because they have to push a trolley round ASDA instead.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

the drifter

I will not be doing “eff all”
    I will not be doing “eff all” mg.I,ll be keeping a journal,writing songs,taking photos and videos,enjoying life with my dog,meeting fellow travellers.Call me a pikey if you like,but I will be campervanning in the true sense of the word.

the drifter

I will not be doing “eff all” mg.I,ll be keeping a journal,writing songs,taking photos and videos,enjoying life with my dog,meeting fellow travellers.Call me a pikey if you like,but I will be campervanning in the true sense of the word.

the drifter

the drifter

the drifter

the drifter

the drifter

Andy P
    Participant

OK, posted on Exercise Welsh Dragon
    OK guys,

I have posted my response and intent to attend on the mentioned post. Me, a car and a puppy dog! My tent is all ready to rock!

Cheers,

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.