hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

OK, posted on Exercise Welsh Dragon
    OK guys,

I have posted my response and intent to attend on the mentioned post. Me, a car and a puppy dog! My tent is all ready to rock!

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK guys,

I have posted my response and intent to attend on the mentioned post. Me, a car and a puppy dog! My tent is all ready to rock!

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK guys,

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK guys,

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK guys,

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK guys,

Cheers,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Good comment. I understand MGRoadster’s comments and have been on the receiving end of such lousy arrangements myself after failed bike and fishing trips. I look foward to meeting you all, especially peeking around your vans and poaching the best ideas for my van conversion ( evil laugh )….;)

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Good comment. I understand MGRoadster’s comments and have been on the receiving end of such lousy arrangements myself after failed bike and fishing trips. I look foward to meeting you all, especially peeking around your vans and poaching the best ideas for my van conversion ( evil laugh )….;)

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Good On Ya
    Suz Big Wagon,

Andy P.

A good point you make
    ….about people dropping like flies at crunch time…but im not bovvered..come if you like! Im not counting on back-up here. If im alone in the middle of a field trying to form a circle on the 2 june everyone can laugh ..who cares!

Anyone and evryone are welcome; even George and Mildred

see you there in 32 days time Andy

🙂 suz

A good point you make
    ….about people dropping like flies at crunch time…but im not bovvered..come if you like! Im not counting on back-up here. If im alone in the middle of a field trying to form a circle on the 2 june everyone can laugh ..who cares!

Anyone and evryone are welcome; even George and Mildred

see you there in 32 days time Andy

🙂 suz

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.