hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Campervan Life
    Drifter, like you said you are lucky, whether you spend one day a week in a van or all year round, that is using your campervan. That said some just want to give their campers a trial run before they set off to the sun set. Some just want to do it by bit. Some just would like to try a meet. What ever makes someone positive to me is worth doing.

Its not the odd weekend for some, Big Wagon Suz is experienced, so I would not meeting her and picking her brains so I am grateful she can give the odd weekend to us novices 🙂

Enjoy your travels Drifter

Wanderer007
    Participant

Campervan Life
    Drifter, like you said you are lucky, whether you spend one day a week in a van or all year round, that is using your campervan. That said some just want to give their campers a trial run before they set off to the sun set. Some just want to do it by bit. Some just would like to try a meet. What ever makes someone positive to me is worth doing.

Its not the odd weekend for some, Big Wagon Suz is experienced, so I would not meeting her and picking her brains so I am grateful she can give the odd weekend to us novices 🙂

Enjoy your travels Drifter

mgroadster
    Participant

To me, My camper is just a
    To me, My camper is just a bit of fun. Whats to be serious about a camper van? Weekends great, weeks/fortnights great. Something to stay in when I go auto parts trading etc.
    I also have a nice saloon car +3 MGs (in varying states of disrepair).
    I have responsibilities in the form of day to day expenses funded by a full time job and a part time business.
    All this drifting off into the sunset doing eff all doesn’t actually “ring true” with me,(Yes I am extremely well travelled also).
    Although, the weekend away planned by these guys is something I’m unable/bordering unwilling to attend, I thoroughly endorse what they are doing as a social occasion. My campers just a plaything to me to have fun with and seriousness doesn’t even enter the equation. I am looking forward to the odd weekend here and there, but……….Be a pie-keeee…..Nah.

mgroadster
    Participant

To me, My camper is just a bit of fun. Whats to be serious about a camper van? Weekends great, weeks/fortnights great. Something to stay in when I go auto parts trading etc.
    I have responsibilities in the form of day to day expenses funded by a full time job and a part time business.
    All this drifting off into the sunset doing eff all doesn’t actually “ring true” with me,(Yes I am extremely well travelled also).
    Although, the weekend away planned by these guys is something I’m unable/bordering unwilling to attend, I thoroughly endorse what they are doing as a social occasion. My campers just a plaything to me to have fun with and seriousness doesn’t even enter the equation. I am looking forward to the odd weekend here and there, but……….Be a pie-keeee…..Nah.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should
    change your name, you make me chuckle 🙂 maybe you should be he comic camperman with some MGs what nearly work

Great words MGR

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should
    change your name, you make me chuckle 🙂 maybe you should be he comic camperman with some MGs what nearly work

Great words MGR

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should

Great words MGR

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should

Great words MGR

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should

Great words MGR

Wanderer007
    Participant

I think you should

Great words MGR

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.