Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

I Vote MGR!
    That rocks, and makes a great idea to build from! Hot Breakfast all round, meals and drinks and lots of chat all goes with me.

I have not flown a kite since I was a little boy, but walks with the dog, playing fetch and such like are a regular with me.

I do admit to having a big chess set which I enjoy playing despite being totally crap at it. What about tag team chess?

I also have some home made lemoncillo I would be happy to get opinions on…….

Andy P.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Time Flies when you are having fun
    Hello ears I hope all is well, so let have an head count then who going is it the Rose of the Dragon.. On Monday I will get my planning head on, bring the chess board Andy I can play chess, but it has been a while.

So from my numbers it seem to be 4 of us, I guessed it would be 5.. dam one short. The will be plenty to do I am sure, can anyone play any instruments that would be fun.

Just letting you know I am back to sort things out.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello ears I hope all is well, so let have an head count then who going is it the Rose of the Dragon.. On Monday I will get my planning head on, bring the chess board Andy I can play chess, but it has been a while.

So from my numbers it seem to be 4 of us, I guessed it would be 5.. dam one short. The will be plenty to do I am sure, can anyone play any instruments that would be fun.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

The best party game
    The best party game is….Someone produces a long broom handle and a target set. Then after a few drinks you take it in turns to hold the handle at the top with your head bowed and run round the handle a few times.You then release the handle and try and stagger to the target! This produces great fun as folk stagger about and fall over, and even funnier if there is a river nearby!!!

mgroadster
    Participant

The best party game
    The best party game is….Someone produces a long broom handle and a target set. Then after a few drinks you take it in turns to hold the handle at the top with your head bowed and run round the handle a few times.You then release the handle and try and stagger to the target! This produces great fun as folk stagger about and fall over, and even funnier if there is a river nearby!!!

mgroadster
    Participant

The best party game

mgroadster
    Participant

The best party game

mgroadster
    Participant

The best party game

Nope, i just cant get what you mean MGR
    Which means you will have to come and demonstrate for us and be our fifth leg.

i trying to think of other games we can play…and remembering the best game EVER. Has anyone else ever tried to get an eel in a jamjar thats side splitting when your ten. lol

Im in btw Wanderer. Were are you taking us?

Suz

i trying to think of other games we can play…and remembering the best game EVER. Has anyone else ever tried to get an eel in a jamjar thats side splitting when your ten. lol

Suz

Suz

Suz

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.