Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Lazarus, quite often,
    Lazarus, quite often, management lights are lit up by faulty sensors or dirty sensors.
    9 times out of 10 there isn’t a problem at all…just a flamin sensor.

lazarus
    Participant

I’m pretty sure i got a batch
    I’m pretty sure i got a batch with a bit more bio in it and the mapping on my van is less keen on that. If not then its only really 3 bits that could cause it, sadly non are cheap and one is extotionate (high pressure pump). fingers crossed it stays clear.

as for stuff to while away the hours, i guss it will depend a lot on the site we end up on. I can fetch my kites along but its only worth it if there is enough open space to use them, fire toys are always fun and there is a fair chance i’ll have a few RC toys in the van regardless. should be a good weekend what ever happens

lazarus
    Participant

I’m pretty sure i got a batch with a bit more bio in it and the mapping on my van is less keen on that. If not then its only really 3 bits that could cause it, sadly non are cheap and one is extotionate (high pressure pump). fingers crossed it stays clear.

as for stuff to while away the hours, i guss it will depend a lot on the site we end up on. I can fetch my kites along but its only worth it if there is enough open space to use them, fire toys are always fun and there is a fair chance i’ll have a few RC toys in the van regardless. should be a good weekend what ever happens

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

lazarus
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Why don’t you all just light
    Why don’t you all just light a barbie on Sat Morning, keep it fuelled all day and occassionally throw on some olive oil and fresh herbs and just eat, drink and then eat and drink more and just chat.(Big fat juicy steaks, red & green peppers etc. Barbied bananas are fantstic…Open em up and they’re so juicy sweet.Plenty of fresh crisp green salad with some celery/apple/raisins/Mayonnaise.(interesting food is our passion).Bucket loads of Red/white wine, oh and maybe a bottle of scotch/vodka for snacking on.
    Your initial meet will then help you to asess your fellow campers and can set the agenda/meet area for the next meet, based on general interests all round.Everyone takes plenty of their chosen drinks and all have a jolly good “bonding” session.
    Wake up next day and cook a gigantic communal fried brekky with copious amounts of tea & Coffee and then climb in your campers and wave farewell till the next time.

mgroadster
    Participant

Why don’t you all just light a barbie on Sat Morning, keep it fuelled all day and occassionally throw on some olive oil and fresh herbs and just eat, drink and then eat and drink more and just chat.(Big fat juicy steaks, red & green peppers etc. Barbied bananas are fantstic…Open em up and they’re so juicy sweet.Plenty of fresh crisp green salad with some celery/apple/raisins/Mayonnaise.(interesting food is our passion).Bucket loads of Red/white wine, oh and maybe a bottle of scotch/vodka for snacking on.
    Your initial meet will then help you to asess your fellow campers and can set the agenda/meet area for the next meet, based on general interests all round.Everyone takes plenty of their chosen drinks and all have a jolly good “bonding” session.
    Wake up next day and cook a gigantic communal fried brekky with copious amounts of tea & Coffee and then climb in your campers and wave farewell till the next time.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

I Vote MGR!
    That rocks, and makes a great idea to build from! Hot Breakfast all round, meals and drinks and lots of chat all goes with me.

I have not flown a kite since I was a little boy, but walks with the dog, playing fetch and such like are a regular with me.

I do admit to having a big chess set which I enjoy playing despite being totally crap at it. What about tag team chess?

I also have some home made lemoncillo I would be happy to get opinions on…….

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

I Vote MGR!
    That rocks, and makes a great idea to build from! Hot Breakfast all round, meals and drinks and lots of chat all goes with me.

I have not flown a kite since I was a little boy, but walks with the dog, playing fetch and such like are a regular with me.

I do admit to having a big chess set which I enjoy playing despite being totally crap at it. What about tag team chess?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

I Vote MGR!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

I Vote MGR!

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.