Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!
    Hello again, i have just found out that legally i am not allowed to park a commercial vehicle of any type on my drive due to a covenant set out in the deeds to my house,so unless i really want to annoy my neighbours and potentially cause problems i think that my mini bus idea is dead in the water!!!….. Bob. (For now anyway?)

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!
    Hello again, i have just found out that legally i am not allowed to park a commercial vehicle of any type on my drive due to a covenant set out in the deeds to my house,so unless i really want to annoy my neighbours and potentially cause problems i think that my mini bus idea is dead in the water!!!….. Bob. (For now anyway?)

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

bob the builder
    Participant

Covenants!!

mgroadster
    Participant

ooooeerrr, I was reading a
    ooooeerrr, I was reading a post on another forum that someone had put about the properties in their road having this no vans covenant lark and asking how to deal with a particular person who had broken this rule. Are there loads of properties with this about?

mgroadster
    Participant

ooooeerrr, I was reading a post on another forum that someone had put about the properties in their road having this no vans covenant lark and asking how to deal with a particular person who had broken this rule. Are there loads of properties with this about?

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.