Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

ooooeerrr, I was reading a
    ooooeerrr, I was reading a post on another forum that someone had put about the properties in their road having this no vans covenant lark and asking how to deal with a particular person who had broken this rule. Are there loads of properties with this about?

mgroadster
    Participant

ooooeerrr, I was reading a post on another forum that someone had put about the properties in their road having this no vans covenant lark and asking how to deal with a particular person who had broken this rule. Are there loads of properties with this about?

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

Mainly Newish Properties.
    I think that it is just newish estate type properties and listed or special interest properties that have these covenants or maybe just a developer that doesnt like camper vans LOL .I could just park my converted Minibus outside my house and sod it!!! LOL but in the interests of peaceful living and good neighbour relations i think i will just have to wait………..

bob the builder
    Participant

I think that it is just newish estate type properties and listed or special interest properties that have these covenants or maybe just a developer that doesnt like camper vans LOL .I could just park my converted Minibus outside my house and sod it!!! LOL but in the interests of peaceful living and good neighbour relations i think i will just have to wait………..

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.