Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Bob
    I have never known a fella have such rotten luck 🙂 As a builder I a little surprised you never had anything like restrictions sussed if I am honest. Maybe your wife and someone up stairs is telling you something.

Sometimes fate delivers its hand, and you had your delivered I think 🙂

Kind Regards

John

Enjoy the twins I have triplet brothers in laws 15 years younger then me, one has a VW Type 25 he loves it. All because he loved my type 2 VW when he was a lad, he has owned one of them in the pass too. Keep on the site though and keep the humour going.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Bob
    I have never known a fella have such rotten luck 🙂 As a builder I a little surprised you never had anything like restrictions sussed if I am honest. Maybe your wife and someone up stairs is telling you something.

Kind Regards

John

Enjoy the twins I have triplet brothers in laws 15 years younger then me, one has a VW Type 25 he loves it. All because he loved my type 2 VW when he was a lad, he has owned one of them in the pass too. Keep on the site though and keep the humour going.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Bob

Kind Regards

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

Bob

Kind Regards

John

Wanderer007
    Participant

Bob

Kind Regards

John

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.