running television off leisure batteries.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions running television off leisure batteries.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Mark lothian

Campervan tv
    Hi there,I’m pretty new to this and I’m no electrician, but can anyone help me pls..I have a 12v cig charger all wired up at the back of my campervan where the TV wil be mounted..what do I need to get the TV to work …what type of cable do I need to go from charger to TV..and also does the TV have to be 12v or will any portable flat screen TV do…I would appreciate any advice…cheers Mark…

Mark lothian

Campervan tv
    Hi there,I’m pretty new to this and I’m no electrician, but can anyone help me pls..I have a 12v cig charger all wired up at the back of my campervan where the TV wil be mounted..what do I need to get the TV to work …what type of cable do I need to go from charger to TV..and also does the TV have to be 12v or will any portable flat screen TV do…I would appreciate any advice…cheers Mark…

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3
    I had a narrowboat for 3 years and ran a 12v television without using an inverter. Certain types of flat screen computer monitors are ideal. Just connect then straight to the 12v.

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3
    I had a narrowboat for 3 years and ran a 12v television without using an inverter. Certain types of flat screen computer monitors are ideal. Just connect then straight to the 12v.

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Tony_Toothsome

I had a narrowboat for 3

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.