running television off leisure batteries.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions running television off leisure batteries.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, to add another battery
    Yes, to add another battery you just need to connect the positive to positive and negative to negative. You should add a big fuse inline in the positive cable.
    You probably have a 30 amp relay. You really need a 100 amp relay for those batteries.
    If the 30 amp relay is an voltage sensing one, you can use it to trigger the 100 amp relay. It saves having to bring in another wire from the alternator.

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, to add another battery you just need to connect the positive to positive and negative to negative. You should add a big fuse inline in the positive cable.
    You probably have a 30 amp relay. You really need a 100 amp relay for those batteries.
    If the 30 amp relay is an voltage sensing one, you can use it to trigger the 100 amp relay. It saves having to bring in another wire from the alternator.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp
    Ok so ive orderd 140amp split charge relay, what size fuse would i need to go between the positves?

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp
    Ok so ive orderd 140amp split charge relay, what size fuse would i need to go between the positves?

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

acheswick
    Participant

Ok so ive orderd 140amp

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.