running television off leisure batteries.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions running television off leisure batteries.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some
    You definitely need some instructions for the relay, to make sure you wire it properly.

Common negative is the negative of the starter battery, and also the negative of the leisure battery, as they should constantly be connected together. Also, the chassis of the van (and technically anything metal and structural) should also be common negative.

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some
    You definitely need some instructions for the relay, to make sure you wire it properly.

Common negative is the negative of the starter battery, and also the negative of the leisure battery, as they should constantly be connected together. Also, the chassis of the van (and technically anything metal and structural) should also be common negative.

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some

Darren
    Keymaster

You definitely need some

Mark lothian

Campervan tv
    Hi there,I’m pretty new to this and I’m no electrician, but can anyone help me pls..I have a 12v cig charger all wired up at the back of my campervan where the TV wil be mounted..what do I need to get the TV to work …what type of cable do I need to go from charger to TV..and also does the TV have to be 12v or will any portable flat screen TV do…I would appreciate any advice…cheers Mark…

Mark lothian

Campervan tv
    Hi there,I’m pretty new to this and I’m no electrician, but can anyone help me pls..I have a 12v cig charger all wired up at the back of my campervan where the TV wil be mounted..what do I need to get the TV to work …what type of cable do I need to go from charger to TV..and also does the TV have to be 12v or will any portable flat screen TV do…I would appreciate any advice…cheers Mark…

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Mark lothian

Campervan tv

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.