Excercise Welsh Dragon

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Excercise Welsh Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Where are the Numbers then 🙂
    At this rate the Dragon will be put to the sword 🙂 and we do the Might Lancashire Rose instead since the gang is from around that area. It would be easier for Andy P too. We will give it another week see how the numbers go.

Rose or Dragon which is it, answers on a post card ear’s

Andy P
    Participant

I am still looking foward to it
    Listen y’all,

All joking aside, I am still up for a get together and North Wales still sounds great to me. I have booked and confirmed holiday at work to cover the early part of June and am now fully kitted out with all the old camping gear, and so as they say, or maybe not, “Have puppy dog, will travel!”. If the meet up location is moved, or not, I still have puppy dog and will travel. I just look foward to meeting you guys.
    I think it will be great fun.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Listen y’all,

All joking aside, I am still up for a get together and North Wales still sounds great to me. I have booked and confirmed holiday at work to cover the early part of June and am now fully kitted out with all the old camping gear, and so as they say, or maybe not, “Have puppy dog, will travel!”. If the meet up location is moved, or not, I still have puppy dog and will travel. I just look foward to meeting you guys.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Listen y’all,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Listen y’all,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Listen y’all,

Andy P.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Lancashire Rose
    Taking what MGR said earlier and its my fist outing with my Camper too. I am going to opt for Exercise Lancashire Rose. I find a location in a week or so. Even better if anyone knows a camp site what will take some strange vehicles even better.

Good to hear you have all the gear Andy P, how the search for the van going, are you near anything yet. You going to miss the summer time to convert it if you leave it later.

I am not on the site for a while now. So see you all when I am back.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Lancashire Rose
    Taking what MGR said earlier and its my fist outing with my Camper too. I am going to opt for Exercise Lancashire Rose. I find a location in a week or so. Even better if anyone knows a camp site what will take some strange vehicles even better.

Good to hear you have all the gear Andy P, how the search for the van going, are you near anything yet. You going to miss the summer time to convert it if you leave it later.

Wanderer007
    Participant

Lancashire Rose

Wanderer007
    Participant

Lancashire Rose

Wanderer007
    Participant

Lancashire Rose

Andy P
    Participant

It has been a week
    Been a week now with two vans falling by the wayside for me, both sold before I could get there. One was in Sidcup, a red long wheel base high top transit with the crew cab, the extra row of seats and the two side windows, and the other was a white long wheel base high top transit that came with a heater, internal shelves and racking, tow bar and a roof rack. I could have made good use of all that free timber. I was just a bit slow…….

Still, the hunt goes on! If it all gets too late for enjoying the summer in a van, then the tent will suffice for now! However, it has been a week sice the last post and we do not exactly seem to be flooding over with more people looking at getting together, do we?

So, if anyone out there is interested, post a comment and let us all see how the numbers add up………..

Hopefully it will stop raining by the time we all get together!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

It has been a week
    Been a week now with two vans falling by the wayside for me, both sold before I could get there. One was in Sidcup, a red long wheel base high top transit with the crew cab, the extra row of seats and the two side windows, and the other was a white long wheel base high top transit that came with a heater, internal shelves and racking, tow bar and a roof rack. I could have made good use of all that free timber. I was just a bit slow…….

Still, the hunt goes on! If it all gets too late for enjoying the summer in a van, then the tent will suffice for now! However, it has been a week sice the last post and we do not exactly seem to be flooding over with more people looking at getting together, do we?

So, if anyone out there is interested, post a comment and let us all see how the numbers add up………..

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

It has been a week

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

It has been a week

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.