Wiring system advice

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Wiring system advice

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Paul Outten

Re: 12v LED lighting
    Sorry I can’t see the diagram for some reason, could you tell me where to find it.

Paul Outten

Sorry I can’t see the diagram for some reason, could you tell me where to find it.

Paul Outten

Derry barton

Lcd diagram
    Hi. Can you send me the lighting diagram please. Thanks.

Derry barton

Lcd diagram

Derry barton

Lcd diagram

Derry barton

Lcd diagram

colm

wiring
    hi have just cut a block of wires .to take to an other van . whats the best way to re joint them ?

colm

wiring
    hi have just cut a block of wires .to take to an other van . whats the best way to re joint them ?

colm

wiring

colm

wiring

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

LED Lighting
    Hi there
    I see you seem to know what your talking about regarding wiring LED’s. I have a coachbuilt 1997 Fiat Ducato Motorhome, and due to water ingress damage it is under going major renovation. So while I have got the complete ceiling down. I am planning on changing the standard Fiamma switched multi bayonet bulb lighting to 6 small LED downlighters, 2 above the cab which will run off the existing 12v supply cable wired to a switch. The other 4 will be wired in the seating area I have 2 existing 12v feed cables. I plan to have to at the very rear on one switch and 2 above the table (middle) on another switch. I will be buying a CBE 12v twin switch SPST switch. The lights I have ordered are 0.24 amps and 3.5v as described but not sure if this is for all 6 or each light.
    Is this all ok and should I wire them in parallel?
    Thanks for any advice you can offer, diagrams would be great 🙂
    Paul

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

LED Lighting
    Hi there
    I see you seem to know what your talking about regarding wiring LED’s. I have a coachbuilt 1997 Fiat Ducato Motorhome, and due to water ingress damage it is under going major renovation. So while I have got the complete ceiling down. I am planning on changing the standard Fiamma switched multi bayonet bulb lighting to 6 small LED downlighters, 2 above the cab which will run off the existing 12v supply cable wired to a switch. The other 4 will be wired in the seating area I have 2 existing 12v feed cables. I plan to have to at the very rear on one switch and 2 above the table (middle) on another switch. I will be buying a CBE 12v twin switch SPST switch. The lights I have ordered are 0.24 amps and 3.5v as described but not sure if this is for all 6 or each light.
    Paul

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

LED Lighting
    Hi there
    Paul

VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

LED Lighting
    Hi there
    Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.