what am i doing reading this forum ? !

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions what am i doing reading this forum ? !

• This topic has 70 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Deb.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    vixen_fix
    Participant

One fear I have is over
    One fear I have is over compensating with the insulation. What if, due to the intention of using cheaper materials, it got too warm?!

Deb
    Participant

If by any chance you got too
    If by any chance you got too warm you could open one of your many windows, the problem would be choosing which one to open !!!

Deb
    Participant

If by any chance you got too warm you could open one of your many windows, the problem would be choosing which one to open !!!

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

Hahaha, yeah I suppose. Ah it
    Hahaha, yeah I suppose. Ah it also has and extract/intake fan at the back.

vixen_fix
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

well my big plans were a non
    well my big plans were a non starter so far,on thursday when i should have been putting in the insulation i was expecting my friend round,i won’t see her for a good few months as she is off to Bulgaria to her ‘holiday home’ she’s taking a caravan this time but she’s done the trip a few times in her A reg vw (which is for sale if anybody is looking for one) so i didn’t want to start ripping stuff out of my van and have to stop when she came round,i did however think i could just start on the bottom sections until i unscrewed the bottom ply panel to find another behind it,means i still have to remove top and bottom ply panels to remove the one behind to fit the insulation in ! Oh and remove the metal rail that is between the top and bottom ply panels-nothing is simple !
    Saturday i should have been going for my leisure battery etc but life got in the way and then so did events in Liverpool,my route to the shops i needed was closed off as we had giants visiting the streets of the city ! As they say ‘if you can’t beat em join em’ so i was a tourist for the day,it’s not often i go into liverpool so i enjoyed it. I aim to go for the battery etc in the morning before work so maybe next weekend i will be able to make a start on the van…….

Deb
    Participant

well my big plans were a non starter so far,on thursday when i should have been putting in the insulation i was expecting my friend round,i won’t see her for a good few months as she is off to Bulgaria to her ‘holiday home’ she’s taking a caravan this time but she’s done the trip a few times in her A reg vw (which is for sale if anybody is looking for one) so i didn’t want to start ripping stuff out of my van and have to stop when she came round,i did however think i could just start on the bottom sections until i unscrewed the bottom ply panel to find another behind it,means i still have to remove top and bottom ply panels to remove the one behind to fit the insulation in ! Oh and remove the metal rail that is between the top and bottom ply panels-nothing is simple !
    Saturday i should have been going for my leisure battery etc but life got in the way and then so did events in Liverpool,my route to the shops i needed was closed off as we had giants visiting the streets of the city ! As they say ‘if you can’t beat em join em’ so i was a tourist for the day,it’s not often i go into liverpool so i enjoyed it. I aim to go for the battery etc in the morning before work so maybe next weekend i will be able to make a start on the van…….

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.