VAN ON FIRE!!!!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions VAN ON FIRE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    twinwebber16001972
    Participant

In my own situation re my van
    In my own situation re my van burning (as previously posted) 2 things will come out off this good for me , 1>i”ll know it is wired “new” and properly ,and 2>i”ll, having done the work and tested it myself so, in any subsequent elec .prob i”m in a much better “place” , to diagnose and repair,(silver lining and all that…why did i have 2 let my bus burn to get to this point??? DOH !)best wishes , Jason.

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

In my own situation re my van burning (as previously posted) 2 things will come out off this good for me , 1>i”ll know it is wired “new” and properly ,and 2>i”ll, having done the work and tested it myself so, in any subsequent elec .prob i”m in a much better “place” , to diagnose and repair,(silver lining and all that…why did i have 2 let my bus burn to get to this point??? DOH !)best wishes , Jason.

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

kitesurfer
    Participant

“I would strongly suggest to
    “I would strongly suggest to anyone who is planning their fit out or has done their fit out to ensure they fit a QUICK RELEASE BATTERY TERMINAL”

I would have thought that a more pressing issue would be to ensure that you do your wiring properly using the correct sized fuses etc. Plus a quick release terminal is only of any use if you are there to release it. I’m not saying its a bad idea, just that there are other things that should be higher priority.

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

“I would strongly suggest to anyone who is planning their fit out or has done their fit out to ensure they fit a QUICK RELEASE BATTERY TERMINAL”

I would have thought that a more pressing issue would be to ensure that you do your wiring properly using the correct sized fuses etc. Plus a quick release terminal is only of any use if you are there to release it. I’m not saying its a bad idea, just that there are other things that should be higher priority.

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.