VAN ON FIRE!!!!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions VAN ON FIRE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are
    If you know what you are doing 200% then doing your own sparks is fine. I’m not that confident. I’ve got everything off the shelf at work that I need to fit the electrics.The ducting, the cable, pattresses, Junction boxes,sockets, switches, consumer unit etc, I’ve put em all in place and then One of the sparkies who said he’d do it for me is going to come and place all the right cables into their proper places.

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are
    If you know what you are doing 200% then doing your own sparks is fine. I’m not that confident. I’ve got everything off the shelf at work that I need to fit the electrics.The ducting, the cable, pattresses, Junction boxes,sockets, switches, consumer unit etc, I’ve put em all in place and then One of the sparkies who said he’d do it for me is going to come and place all the right cables into their proper places.

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are

mgroadster
    Participant

If you know what you are

Natalie
    Participant

Just picked up a small fire
    Just picked up a small fire extinguisher for £8 just in case!

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Natalie
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.