To camp or not to camp

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself To camp or not to camp

• This topic has 66 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Deb.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I personally wouldn’t get
    I personally wouldn’t get anything with a petrol engine…diesel in my humble opinion is the one to settle for.
    Wanderer…How did you manage to spend 18k on an 06 transit? I have owned my 06 LWB high top for 3.5 years and it only cost me 6.5k to buy back then…Conversion is going to end up around £1500.

mgroadster
    Participant

I personally wouldn’t get anything with a petrol engine…diesel in my humble opinion is the one to settle for.
    Wanderer…How did you manage to spend 18k on an 06 transit? I have owned my 06 LWB high top for 3.5 years and it only cost me 6.5k to buy back then…Conversion is going to end up around £1500.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Just to let you guys know
    Just to let you guys know that I have chatted with zoborg a few times and he is looking at a bigger style motorhome. He needs plenty of space for his family.

Darren
    Keymaster

Just to let you guys know that I have chatted with zoborg a few times and he is looking at a bigger style motorhome. He needs plenty of space for his family.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Wanderer007
    Participant

Sorry
    I did not explain properly, this is a few years ago remember, the van at the time was 9k the professional conversation with everything cost 7k and it was valued at 18k

You have a good point on the diesel option, but it is a known fact if you dont do over 10k per year in a camper or over 20k in a car then diesel isnt worth the extra. But I wouldnt argue or debate your choice, if I am honest. thank you for your comments though. I am always view your comments with interests 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Sorry
    I did not explain properly, this is a few years ago remember, the van at the time was 9k the professional conversation with everything cost 7k and it was valued at 18k

You have a good point on the diesel option, but it is a known fact if you dont do over 10k per year in a camper or over 20k in a car then diesel isnt worth the extra. But I wouldnt argue or debate your choice, if I am honest. thank you for your comments though. I am always view your comments with interests 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Sorry

Wanderer007
    Participant

Sorry

Wanderer007
    Participant

Sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.