invisible fixings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings
    Hi. when we build mini buses and campers we bond the panels to the vehicle with windscreen window bond(sets in 1-2 hours)or bond and seal (sets over night) from WURTH. This means no screw heads or studs showing

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings
    Hi. when we build mini buses and campers we bond the panels to the vehicle with windscreen window bond(sets in 1-2 hours)or bond and seal (sets over night) from WURTH. This means no screw heads or studs showing

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

gymchris
    Participant

invisible fixings
    i like this idea of windscreen bonding glue holding panel so no fixings.
    i will give it a go this weekend,giving time to dry.
    cheers brecon commercials

gymchris
    Participant

invisible fixings

gymchris
    Participant

invisible fixings

gymchris
    Participant

invisible fixings

gymchris
    Participant

invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.