invisible fixings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most people screw the panels on, and then cover the panels (and screws) with the top surface, such as carpet or vinyl.
    If you already have the covering on the panel, then you’ll have to cover a screw with a cap, or a small bit of the cover material. If it’s a vinyl material perhaps you can cut an X where the screw will go, pull back the material, screw through the hole, and then push the fabric of the X over the screw.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most people screw the panels on, and then cover the panels (and screws) with the top surface, such as carpet or vinyl.
    If you already have the covering on the panel, then you’ll have to cover a screw with a cap, or a small bit of the cover material. If it’s a vinyl material perhaps you can cut an X where the screw will go, pull back the material, screw through the hole, and then push the fabric of the X over the screw.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm. I’m not sure.
    Most

Hmm. I’m not sure.

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings
    Hi. when we build mini buses and campers we bond the panels to the vehicle with windscreen window bond(sets in 1-2 hours)or bond and seal (sets over night) from WURTH. This means no screw heads or studs showing

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings
    Hi. when we build mini buses and campers we bond the panels to the vehicle with windscreen window bond(sets in 1-2 hours)or bond and seal (sets over night) from WURTH. This means no screw heads or studs showing

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Brecon Commercial Sales

Invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.