invisible fixings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions invisible fixings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    gymchris
    Participant

hide it
    yes, u got it . in all areas the panel that will be fixed to the van metal sides will be covered by units ie sink units and then tall unit but where on a normal panel van or camper a window would go i am just wanting to ply line and then cover but i need to cover first so how do i fix without having the screw heads on show i can not find a pic that shows no visible screw heads the pic below shows where i will have to screw the panel to the van, any ideas

gymchris
    Participant

hide it
    yes, u got it . in all areas the panel that will be fixed to the van metal sides will be covered by units ie sink units and then tall unit but where on a normal panel van or camper a window would go i am just wanting to ply line and then cover but i need to cover first so how do i fix without having the screw heads on show i can not find a pic that shows no visible screw heads the pic below shows where i will have to screw the panel to the van, any ideas

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

gymchris
    Participant

hide it

jockspeed
    Participant

invisible fixings
    the grey lining you see in most vans is glued on using spray glue from an aerosol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.